Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys: First Look

Here are the first look pictures of Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan from their new movie 'I Hate Love Storys'. The film is a romantic comedy directed by debutant Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Productions.

Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys - image 01

Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys - image 02

'I Hate Love Storys' is scheduled for release on 2nd July, 2010. Punit Malhotra is the nephew of designer Manish Malhotra and has earlier worked as an assistant director to Karan Johar.

Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys - image 03

Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys - image 04

Sonam Kapoor, Imran Khan in I Hate Love Storys - image 05

'I Hate Love Storys' is the maxim Jay (Imran Khan) lives by. But as an assistant director to Veer (Samir Soni), the most famous romantic filmmaker of Indian film industry, Jay has little option but to live with larger than life, glossy, cinematic love on an everyday basis. Things only get worse when he is made to work under the new production designer on the film… Simran (Sonam Kapoor), with whom he shares the strangest first encounter.

Blog Archive