Paris Hilton topless for 944 Magazine

Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has posed in just a hat and a skimpy pair of shorts in a topless photo-shoot for US magazine 944. (Click to enlarge images)











































Paris is planning to start her own charity named The Paris Hilton Foundation to "take the charity work I want to do to the next level".

She also admits that she gets furious when critics claim all she does is party.

"It makes me angry because people don't know the real me, and I'm a very hard worker." says the 26-year-old.

"I travel around the world constantly promoting my projects and endorsing products.

"Yes, I do get paid to go to parties; in fact, I'm the person who started the whole trend of paid appearances.

"But when you see me at a party, I'm always working or promoting something."

She also discusses her numerous products and endorsements which include hair straighteners, a drink, a new perfume, a dog clothing line, and a jewellery and shoe line.

See the sexy video of Paris Hilton for the 944 Magazine:


Blog Archive