Zahra Adams - First Pak Bond girl

Pakistani model and actress Zahra Adams is being considered for the role of one of the Bond girls in the next Bond film, Quantum of Solace that goes on floor this year. Zahra Adams, is of Pakistani-British descent and has already gone through the first round of auditions for the film. (Click to enlarge images)







































Says Zahra,” I have finished with the first round of auditions and have been called again on April 2, so I can safely say that there is a fair chance of me getting selected. Yes, I am very excited about the role.”

“The casting agent and the producers liked my pictures and other work and invited me for audition. I don’t know too much about the part at the moment, but it is a good character role as one of the Bond girls with about 30 minutes of screen time. Working with names like Marc Foster and Daniel Craig, among others, will be an amazing experience,” she added.

She adds, “Most of the film will be shot in South America, Canada and some parts of the UK.”

Will Zahra who hails from a conservative Muslim family, be comfortable in playing a typical Bond girl on-screen?

“I have always received a lot of support from my friends. My family however is a bit upset with me. But this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't want to miss it,” says Zahra.

Gemme Arterton and Olga Kurylenko will play the other Bond girls in the film.

Blog Archive