I'm not a lesbian: Neetu Chandra

Neetu Chandra, 'The 'Traffic-Signal' Bollywood actress, is once again in the limelight for her fear regarding her virginity. According to sources, the sexy actress is often heard moaning, "I wish, I don't die a virgin."

Neetu Chandra Krishika Gupta photo shoot 01

Neetu Chandra had earlier raised eyebrows of the moral brigade after her sizzling hot photo shoot with fashion model Krishika Gupta for a men's magazine. She had been accused of allegedly promoting lesbianism by doing that photo shoot, which she denied vehemently.

Neetu Chandra Krishika Gupta photo shoot 02

Neetu Chandra who is currently out of work in Bollywood at present, is often seen visiting clinics for treatment of her skin ailment.

Said Neetu Chandra, "Did you see any lip locks here? Any body rubbing? This is just a contemporary adaptation of Ajanta and Ellora. It's only about my expressions. Instead of those provocative expressions, if I'd just laughed or smiled, it may have well been a volleyball or basketball lying next to me."

She added for further effect, "I very much knew what I was doing and never got carried away. But if there's even an iota of doubt in anyone's mind, let me make it clear once and for all that I'm not a lesbian."

Blog Archive