Aishwarya Rai at Nakshatra's diamond jewellery collection launch

Aishwarya Rai, shimmering in a cloud of green chiffon and diamonds, was in the capital to unveil a new collection of Nakshatra diamond jewellery, a brand she represents. (Click to enlarge HQ scans)











































Speaking about her love for diamonds and accessories, she said: "Diamonds were to a woman what cars were to men."

The actress is nostalgic about her first diamond. "I got it from my father. It was a diamond ring which belonged to my grandmother."

The rest of the diamonds she acquired along the way "with experience and they have been priceless".

About the rumors in the media regarding her pregnancy, she said, "If I walk too carefully or if I stand with dupatta draped on one side, the media will be rife with speculation the next day. So I am myself, going along with the flow."

Blog Archive