Deepika Padukone - FHM December 2007 Scans

Here are pictures of Deepika Padukone from FHM December 2007 issue.
(Click to enlarge images)


















































Excerpts from her interview:
How does it feel to be FHM’s first Bollywood cover star?
Am I really the first Bollywood star on your cover? I’m extremely happy (laughs). You hear so much about the magazine... everyone is talking about it.

From supermodel to superstar – that’s what one calls a ‘super’ transition!
I don’t think I could have asked for a better launchpad. I never thought I’d become an actress, but here I am. I got this fantastic opportunity to work with such a talented crew and it was too good to resist. Whilst modelling, I did get a lot of offers but I hadn’t considered getting into Bollywood at that time. When Farah offered me Om Shanti Om, I was quite confident of myself and ready to try my hand at Bollywood.

Men call you a ‘sex goddess’. How does that feel?
A what? (Laughs) Am I? Er... I really don’t know how to react to that one. Thank you, that’s all I can say. It’s a huge compliment. Wow... I’m flattered!

Blog Archive